Established in 1953, our RSM Bird Cameron office in Busselton have developed a strong presence in the South West region, delivering solutions and expertise to our clients to help them achieve their financial goals. With genuine country style service levels, we provide advice to start up businesses (family businesses through to large established businesses) in the region.
If you need help setting up a self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF), our advisors can help. They have significant experience in taxation and succession planning to optimise members' entitlements and SMSF compliance including financial statements, preparation of tax returns and SMSF audits. They can also advise you on using an SMSF to purchase an investment property.
In 2013, RSM Bird Cameron celebrated 60 years of service to Busselton and its surrounding regions. This milestone highlighted the strong presence of the firm in the south west region.
Succession & Estate Planning
RSM Bird Cameron in Busselton have considerable knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Tax return preparation, planning and advice
- Advice to new and prospective business owners on all aspects of business including suitable tax structures
- Business planning
- Cashflow management and budgeting
- Advice and assistance with computerised accounting software
- Superannuation, in particular Self-managed Superannuation Funds
- Succession planning for businesses in a diverse range of industries
- Advice on complicated property transactions in relation to GST, Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax
- Wine Equalisation Tax
Our accountants are specialised in many industries including agriculture, farming, viticulture, retail, hospitality, transportation and earth moving, as well as many other family-owned businesses.
RSM Bird Cameron Busselton regularly holds a range of seminars for small businesses, real estate agents, Self-managed Superannuation Funds and others. Please contact our office for details of upcoming events.
Busselton accountants and Business advisors